Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm off!

I am leaving in a couple of hours to drive to Dallas. I will be leaving for the Phillipines very early in the morning. Y'all please pray for me and our entire mission team. Please put each one of us on your prayer lists and the prayer lists at your church. I believe with my WHOLE heart the power of prayer. Please also remember those that we will be going to minister to. Please pray that God opens hearts and minds as only He can.

Those going on the trip are:

Marilyn Bilton
Jan Bishop
Toni Cox (me!)
Sheri Lankford
Mike Bradford
Hilton Hassell
Dennis Morris
Gary Williams

I'm sorry that I have not put out a new episode or posted much, but the preparations for this trip, alongside producing our wonderful Sunrise Service that our church is famous for have been keeping me VERY VERY busy. I have TONS to tell everyone--I got to meet one of my listeners in real life at the Azalea Quilt Show in Tyler. Plus I took lots of great pictures of some very beautiful quilts. I PROMISE I will get everyone caught up as soon as I get back home. We will be flying back in on the 15th. I can't wait to tell everyone all about everything at the quilt show as well as my trip.

Please don't give up on me--I promise I'm not podfading on y'all! I love all of my podcast friends way too much!

I love everyone!

"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to His service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 1:12-14 (NIV)

17 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! I look forward to hearing about
    the quilt show & your trip when you return.

    -debby, chester ny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many prayers for a bountiful harvest!!
    Blessings to you and your group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying...and I hope you all have a great time. I know you will all be a huge blessing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that you and your group have a safe and productive journey. I can hardly wait for your next podcast.
    By the way, if you haven't named your machine yet, I think Millie would be a lovely choice. It would sound so pretty when you say it!
    I have a kenmore named Kendra. It was Kenny until my daughter put stickers on it that say Pretty Pretty Princess!
    Keep up the great work!
    Be silly!
    Corinne from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, silly chick, are you back in the states? We're waiting to hear about your trip!! jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly chick, where are you???? I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed finding and listening to your podcasts. I am super bummed to find out you have dropped off the face of the earth. Come back! April

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't dropped off the face of the earth....I have a new grandbaby! I promise the podcast will be up this weekend! I PROMISE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Toni! We miss you out here in podcast land. I'm sure you have lots to tell us about your trip and your new grandbaby.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had just discovered your podcast right before you skipped out for the Philippines and I've been waiting to hear about the trip! Have fun with your grandbaby...but we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found you too, and love your podcast! Waiting to hear about your trip and new grandbaby! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you. You need to bring your quilting friends up to date on all your events. It has been such a long time since you have said anything to us quilters. Waiting to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toni, come back! We miss your podcast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just checking on how you are doing. You are missed by so many quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Toni, I enjoyed your podcasts so much. I miss you. Please podcast again. You were so great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Off the face of the earth is right. No Big Tent responses, no blog responses, no podcasts, no reply to my e-mails, no reply on facebook about podcasting. Where, oh where is Toni?

    ...

    If you're saying good bye to podcasting, it was fun while it lasted. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete