Saturday, January 23, 2010

I DID A PODCAST! OMG! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Okay....if you are looking at this blog because you heard of it on my new podcast "Silly Chick Designs" then you are at the right place. This started as a blog that was used to share family news.....this podcasting thing is a new venture so forgive the old stuff and we will jump right in. I obligated myself on the podcast to take some pictures and to post a tutorial....I just recorded that podcast and I am furiously working on the pics and shownotes for all of that! I'll post as soon as I can! Leave me comments! At least good comments anyway!.....Just kidding! Glad you stopped by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the podcast! You have a new listner for as long as you have podcasts. I like how you share about your family, your background, your hobbiies and that you plan on covering all sorts of topics.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your podcast I like to listen to them on MP3 player but I don't have ITunes. I was wondering if there is a link I can download it from so I can listen to you. I have an email if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for a new podcast! You were so fun.

    Wendy from MN

    ReplyDelete