Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Some Fabric Scrumptiousness! Had to Share!



I just had to share this picture of some of my latest fat quarter purchases!  I think fat quarters are like kittens.....they are way more fun if you have a bunch of them!  Do you think there is a 12-step program for fat quarters or notions?  I might need one for sewing machines too!

Here's my new hunky strong German man.....I'm taking suggestions on what his name should be.....y'all help me name him!



Good night my lovelies!  I hope to record another episode this weekend....I'm going to try to be more organized!  To everyone who has sent me an email or left me a comment, I am trying to get caught up on my emails---my new job has less internet time than the old one did, so I'm going to get caught up this weekend.  I promise!  Y'all are the best!  Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!  See you at church on Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Fat quarters are wonderful - and, yes, they are addicting! Bummer about not enough internet time - I hate when you don't have enough internet time at work - LOLOLOL! Sneaking a peak at my quilty blogs or email gets me through the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looking forward to podcast #3!

    -debby, Chester NY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni. I just finished listening to podcast #2 and laughed a lot. You're too hard on yourself, but you made me laugh when you gave yourself heck for saying "um" and "anyways".
    I liked your idea of naming your machine and, as I was driving home, I was trying to think of a name for my Bernina. I was thinking of Swedish names, and came up with Bjorn the Bernina. Then, I remembered that Bernina is Swiss. Back to the drawing board.
    Keep on podcasting - they're a lot of fun.
    Colleen in Calgary (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Toni! I have just listened to your second podcast. You are so adorable! I'm looking forward to the next one! I like to name my machines, too. But I have given mine "old lady" names. I call my bernina "Bernice."
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got to listen to ep. 1 & 2...love, can't wait for more. I about flipped when you said you read Petchy's blog too...I love to see what she is going to come up with next. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete