Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Okay. Podcast still isn't working, but I think I'm close to having it fixed. If you'd like to go to blip.tv and listen directly you can do that at http://www.blip.tv/file/3124378 or if you want there is another way...I think this will work.

Open itunes, and click on the podcast tab on the upper left. Then click on the advanced tab at the top. Right click on "subscribe to podcast" and then when it opens a box asking for the URL feed you can cut and paste and put this http://sillychickdesigns.blip.tv/rss/itunes and that should work. I was able to make it work and download it to my ipod.

Thanks to Darlene at Scientific Quilter for being so helpful! I hope to have all of my technical difficulties worked out in the next couple of days and another episode recorded soon. I already have lots to talk about!

Thanks for your patience!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't really do all that much Toni. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to help since you used blip and that's something I don't know much about at all. I thought it was a very nice podcast and I love your voice and accent. Thanks for jumping in the ring!
    - Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darla,

    You are so sweet! I worried that my accent was going to make me sound dumb....I know us country folks don't always SOUND smart! Hey--I left you a comment on your blog...I love that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darla,

    I didn't mean to call you Darlene earlier...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fine Toni, what was weird about it was doppelganger week on facebook and that same day I put my picture as Sara Gilbert aka Darlene from Roseanne.

    And in one class I took last summer when they said Darlene was signed up, I asked if they meant Darla because I get that sometimes, and there actually was a Darlene in the class and I was so embarassed. Luckily I didn't take it personally this time.

    Anyway, can't wait to hear more and to see the episodes go up on iTunes for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Darla! You are so sweet! I get called Terri ALL the time. When I was younger it was Tina....HILARIOUS! I hope this next episode doesn't take near as long to get posted. I really have a lot to talk about. Actually, my family would say that I never be quiet..LOL!

    ReplyDelete